Terms & Conditions
1. AB Wine Academy Pte Ltd (ABWAPL) shall reserve the rights to amend the Terms & Conditions, course contents and/or prices at its sole discretion, without prior notice.
2. ABWAPL reserves the rights to change instructors, reschedule the course or combine classes.
1. All prices quoted/indicated are in Singapore Dollars.
2. All prices quoted / indicated are inclusive of registration, tuition fee (classroom or online), textbooks, wines / sake for tasting, and one (1) examination (if applicable). However, wines / spirits are not included for tasting for online learning programmes unless otherwise stated. Textbooks are not included for Level 2 and Level 3 Wine Exam Prep Workshops as well.
1. The personal information collected in the application form will be used by ABWAPL to process your registration for course(s) and/or event(s).
2. Failure to provide any required information in the application may result in a delay in successfully registering your booking.
3. While AB Wine Academy is committed to maintain the confidentiality of your personal information according to the Personal Data Protection Act (“PDPA”) , you give your consent for AB Wine Academy to share any information provided by you with relevant agencies for the purposes of this Registration and/or the administration.
4. Our accredited programmes partners may contact you directly relating to the course(s) or any marketing advertisement. Please inform AB Wine Academy if you do not wish to receive any marketing or promotion advertisement from our accredited programmes partners.
5. AB Wine Academy may also invite you to join selected closed discussion groups or forums on various communications or conferencing tools, apps and softwares, including WhatsApp, Wechat, etc, and/or other social media platforms, including Facebook, Instagram, etc. You acknowledge and agree that the invitation is automatically deemed to have been accepted by you for as long as you do not exit the group.
Cancellation and Transfer
1. Registration is completed upon receipt of payment. An invoice will be issued.
2. Once a booking is completed, cancellation will not be entertained. Any transfer of course, applicant must be requested via writing to ABWAPL. Please submit in writing by email to email@example.com Any other form of communication will not be entertained.
3. The application to transfer the course will only be accepted if ABWAPL received the application two (2) weeks prior the commencement of the course. If the application is approved, there will be an administrative charge of S$200 per course, per candidate for WSET® courses.
4. If the application to transfer the course less than two (2) weeks, it will be subject to approval at the sole discretion of ABWAPL. If the application is approved, there will be an administrative charge of S$300 per course per candidate for all accredited programmes. For non-accredited programmes, the administrative charges will be $50 per course or per candidate.
5. Should the candidate fail to turn up for the course, it will be deemed as the candidate wish to withdraw from the course. Full course fees will be forfeited.
6. ABWAPL has a “minimum 8 pax to commence course” clause and reserves the right to postpone or reschedule the course due to the minimum required number of candidates not being met.
7. ABWAPL reserves the right to cancel, reschedule or postpone the course in the event that the instructor is unable to turn up due to illness, accidents, emergency or disruption due to forces of nature.
8. Course fees will be fully refunded should the course be cancelled by ABWAPL.
9. Study packs / guides once dispensed will be considered sold and no refund will be entertained.
10. If a VISA is required to enter Singapore, ABWAPL recommends that candidates book at least three months in advance to allow time for processing of the VISA application. ABWAPL will not provide a letter of invitation but will provide candidates with a letter confirming the booking, to give to the relevant embassy. Refunds will not be offered under any circumstances should a VISA application be declined or delayed.
Consumption of Alcohol
1. Candidate(s) under the legal drinking age are not allowed to sample any alcohol in any course(s). However, it is not a barrier for any candidate to attend and complete some accredited programmes successfully.
2. Candidate(s), for religious, health or any other reason(s), who do not wish to sample any alcohol during the course, may do so.
Examination and Results
1. The examination date will be specific to the course the candidate registered for. Any request to change in the date of examination will only incur a charge similar to an examination re-sit fee.
2. Any candidate who did not turn upon the examination day will be deemed “Absent” with or without valid reasons (e.g. medical certificate). Should the candidate request for another examination day, it will incur a charge similar to an examination re-sit fee.
3. Candidate may re-sit for an examination, subject to an examination re-sit fee, should he/she fails the 1st examination. Candidate who has passed the examination may not re-sit for an improved grade.
4. At current, the re-sit fee is at S$180 per Level 1 examination, S$240 per Level 2 examination & S$340 per Level 3 examination per person.
5. ABWAPL will send an email to the candidate notifying that results are released. The results will be sent to the candidate / organization’s mailing address by registered mail.
6. Certificates & pins may be delivered via meetup upon request by candidates and upon the convenience and availability of AB Wine Academy staff.
1. AB Wine Academy Pte Ltd will NOT be held liable for the candidates for any mishap or accident that arises during his / her participation of course / workshop / event.
2. Should there be any dispute(s), the decision of ABWAPL is final.